The creation of NEW material is the best and the important mission for synthetic chemist.
In this group, following research projects are executed. The primary works of this group are to create organic NEW material which has Novel structure, to reveal the properties based on these structural feature. Especially, the projects which have key-words, "Extended pi-electron system" and "Precise molecular recognition" are running.
There is a chance for the students to be familiar with the advanced technological facilities and knowledge by joining Hi-Tech research project as educational merits.
- 2016.04.11Prof. Tobe was awarded the 2017 Nozoe Lecturer.
- 2016.04.01Assistant Professor Kazukuni Tahara was promoted to Associate Professor of Meiji University to lead an independent group.
- 2015.11.20Mr. Kazuya Fujita won Poster Award and Chemistry Letters Young Awards at the 9th Symposium of Organic π-Electron Systems 2015.
- 2015.11.12Mr. Shota Umezaki won Poster Award at the 5th Chemical Society of Japan Festa 2015.
- 2015.09.18Peof. Tobe was awarded The 8th Peking University - Eli Lilly Lectureship on Frontier of Organic Chemistry.
Graduate School of Engineering Science
Professor TOBE, Yoshito
1-3 Machikaneyama-cho, Toyonaka 560-8531 Osaka, Japan
Phone:+81-(0)6-6850-6225 / FAX:+81-(0)6-6850-6229
Please replace # mark in e-mail address to @ mark.