The creation of NEW material is the best and the important mission for synthetic chemist.
In this group, following research projects are executed. The primary works of this group are to create organic NEW material which has Novel structure, to reveal the properties based on these structural feature. Especially, the projects which have key-words, "Extended pi-electron system" and "Precise molecular recognition" are running.
There is a chance for the students to be familiar with the advanced technological facilities and knowledge by joining Hi-Tech research project as educational merits.
- 2015.03.29A party of celebration for Prof. Tobe's Chemical Society of Japan Award was held.
- 2015.03.28Prof. Tobe was awarded the Chemical Society of Japan Award 2014.
- 2014.11.26Mr. Hirokazu Miyoshi won Poster Award at the 8th Symposium of Organic π-Electron Systems 2014.
- 2014.06.12Mr. Kohei Iritani won Poster Award at the 12th Host-Guest Chemistry Symposium (HGCS 2014).
- 2013.11.15Mr. Hirokazu Miyoshi won Poster Award at the 3rd Chemical Society of Japan Festa 2013.
Graduate School of Engineering Science
Professor TOBE, Yoshito
1-3 Machikaneyama-cho, Toyonaka 560-8531 Osaka, Japan
Phone:+81-(0)6-6850-6225 / FAX:+81-(0)6-6850-6229
Please replace # mark in e-mail address to @ mark.