The creation of NEW material is the best and the important mission for synthetic chemist.
In this group, following research projects are executed. The primary works of this group are to create organic NEW material which has Novel structure, to reveal the properties based on these structural feature. Especially, the projects which have key-words, "Extended pi-electron system" and "Precise molecular recognition" are running.
There is a chance for the students to be familiar with the advanced technological facilities and knowledge by joining Hi-Tech research project as educational merits.
- 2014.12.25Prof. Yoshito Tobe received the Chemical Society Japan Award 2014.
- 2012.09.21Mr. Shunpei Nobusue won Poster Award at 23rd Symposium on Physical Organic Chemistry
- 2012.03.26Assistant Prof. Kazukuni Tahara received the Chemical Society Japan Award for Young Chemists.
- 2012.02.17Prof. Yoshito Tobe received the Synthetic Organic Chemistry Award, Japan.
- 2011.10.10Mr. Shunpei Nobusue won Poster Award at The Seventh International Symposium on Integrated Synthesis (ISIS-7)
Graduate School of Engineering Science
Professor TOBE, Yoshito
1-3 Machikaneyama-cho, Toyonaka 560-8531 Osaka, Japan
Phone:+81-(0)6-6850-6225 / FAX:+81-(0)6-6850-6229
Please replace # mark in e-mail address to @ mark.